Mr. Ingledew is happy to provide clients with the support they require in all their tax and other financial matters.
At Russell Ingledew, CPA, Inc., Mr Ingledew works closely with each client. It is his belief, and the belief of his staff, that every aspect of your tax return or long-term tax strategy should be developed through a team effort undertaken by you and your firm. With over 25 years of experience, and a Masters of Science degree in accounting, Russell Ingledew provides a full range of tax preparation and planning services to his San Diego-area clients.
Russell Ingledew provides personalized tax planning strategies to help his San Diego-area clients periodically review their tax status and, if necessary, adjust earnings prior to the December 31st deadline. In most instances, Mr. Ingledew recommends his clients meet with him every fourth quarter of the tax year. With an intimate knowledge of tax law, Mr. Ingledew and his staff are able to ensure that you pay no more in taxes than is required. Depending on your individual financial circumstance, Mr. Ingledew recommends tax-saving strategies.
- Structure your affairs to obtain a tax deduction for some expenses paid for things you enjoy; a vacation home, for example
- Making capital equipment purchases, perhaps computer equipment or a vehicle for business
- Splitting income among many family members or legal entities to get more of the income taxed in lower brackets
- Shifting income from one year to another in order to have it fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Shifting deductions from one year to another to place them where the tax benefit will be greater.
- Deferring tax liability through certain investment choices and through pension plan contributions
Estate and Trust Planning With his extensive knowledge of tax law, Mr. Ingledew along with your attorney is able to minimize your tax burden and maximize the passing of the estate and trust to your heirs and beneficiaries.
Whether you are starting a new business, expanding a current business, or working to improve the management of an organization, business planning services from Russell Ingledew can be invaluable. It is the goal of Russell Ingledew, CPA, Inc. to help every business achieve success. With an area of expertise that encompasses much more than tax law, Mr. Ingledew has served as a controller and CFO for both publicly and privately held companies. In addition to business planning, tax planning, and tax preparation for San Diego-area businesses, Mr. Ingledew offers a number of business accounting services, including audits, reviews, compilations, bookkeeping, payroll, budgets, and projections.
Contact Russell Ingledew, CPA, Inc.
If you would like to learn more about the tax preparation and tax planning services we offer to San Diego-area businesses and individuals, contact Russell Ingledew, CPA, Inc., today.